Thursday, February 2, 2012

What in the world is that for?...

Sometimes when you see a design , you look at it and think, "what in the world is that?"  Then once the function reveals itself, you may think it is a clever, well thought out design, or an ineffecient mess.   When deciding if something is a good design or not, you need to decide if it fulfills it's purpose.  Do you know what the function is without the use of a detailed instruction manual?  Is it aesthically pleasing?  Does it perform it's function is a safe and effecient manner? 


In the case of the photo above of the "Ostrich Pillow," decide if it is a good design or a bad one.

I found the following design and had to share.  They are called "privacy shells" and the description is as follows: "Fashion accessories transform into beautiful shells of isolation that allow you to escape from the world for a couple of minutes."

I know for me, if I was wearing one of these things on my head, I would feel "isolated."
(enter sarcasm here)



For more info go to Andrea Lynn Design

 

No comments:

Post a Comment