Sunday, February 19, 2012

How Much?

Today I post about the ever rising prices of wonderful things.  I know sometimes when I find something that I like, the price is just way too much.  Then I don't like it as much.  So this time I want you to ask yourself, how much are you willing to pay for a design that you really appreciate?


Is this a good design or a bad design?  How much do you think it costs?  I know the answer to the second question...it is $995.  Yep, you heard right.


I think this is a cute little lamp.  It is actually made of wood and paper.
It's the paper mache of the 21st century.  It is under 18 inches tall, and yep you guessed it $1500.


I know many times I like the stuff that is on the pricey side.  That doesn't mean that I go out and purchase the exact item that I originally fell in love with.  The cool thing is when you find a design that intrigues your senses, you can often use the magic of the internet to find a more reasonably priced "knock off."  It doesn't have to be name brand to be a great design.

No comments:

Post a Comment