Friday, February 24, 2012

Now This is Cool...


Everytime I see a slinky I can't help but be reminded of the log song from "Ren and Stimpy."
"What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs, and over your neighbors dog?  What's great for a snack and fits on your back?  It's log, log, log!  It's log. It's log. It's big, it's heavy, it's wood. 
 It's log. It's log. It's better than bad, it's good!..." 
I'm sure youtube has a video you can watch to capture the true essence of the song. 
Really though, the design of a simple toy has gone to new heights. 
I am now going to introduce you to the slinky chair, also known as the "Flexible Love." 
It was designed by a Taiwanese college student out of recycled cardboard
and can seat up to 16 people.
I love using recycled products in design.  I love new innovations in design. 
Honestly I just love cool stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment