Saturday, March 24, 2012

Um...Okay...

Sometimes you just have to wonder where people come up with this stuff. 
When I see a product, or a house, or a piece of furniture, I ask myself, "is this a good idea?"
Sometimes the answer is a surprising, "yes!" 
And then there are the times where
I just have to shake my head and giggle.
These lounge chairs by Animi Causa, made of 120 pleasant balls, joined together in a way that allows them to move into many positions depending on your mood.
This next item is something that may come in handy for those long walks.  There are those times when you feel like you just have to sit down, and you don't want to sit down on the ground and ruin your dress.  Look no further than the "bubble butt dress."  The back of the dress inflates as you walk to instantly become a cushion for your tush.
I know there are times where I can't find my phone or have misplaced my keys and I feel like I have to turn the house upside to find these lost items.  Well now I won't have to.  If I lived in this house the upside downness is already done for me.
I believe living in this house would mean that I couldn't have ordinary furniture.  Maybe something furry and colorful would work?  Or maybe a bookcase that would allow me to walk and read at the same time?  With the bookcase I might just be able to hook it up to some sort of device to create electricity as the bookcase rolls around.  Then I would be environmentally conscious.

As for the last two "furniture" designs...I have no words.



and coming soon to iTunes










No comments:

Post a Comment