Sunday, March 25, 2012

Good or Bad Idea?

I came across this in my "travels." I am not sure if this is such a good idea.  Many people do enjoy the soothing sounds of water to help them sleep.  Blue color tones have been known to have a calming effect as well.  My concern is, what if the people living and using these sleeping spaces are sleep walkers?  I know sometimes if I have to get up in the middle of the night, my eyes do not work as well when I am half asleep.  I can't see as clearly, and I am often just a little bit more clumsy than usual.


That being said, "to each his own."  I personally don't like trying to sleep and swim at the same time.  The smell of clorine isn't exactly appealing, but, if you can think it, I am sure someone can build it.  And maybe you want to hop right out of bed and swim a couple laps to get your heart pumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment